Key Specifications/Special Features:
1. Longer cycle lifespan: offers up to 20 times longer cycle lifespan and five times longer float/calendar life than lead acid battery, helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.
2. Lighter weight: about 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery a 'drop in' replacement for lead acid batteries.
3. Higher power: delivers twice power of lead acid battery, even high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity.
4. Wider temperature range: -20°C-60°C.
5. Superior safety: lithium iron phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, over-charging or short circuit situation.
6. Increased flexibility: modular design enables deployment of up to four batteries in series and up to ten batteries in parallel.
Nominal capacity: 25Ah
Nominal voltage: 3.2V
Internal impedance: ≤5.0mΩ
Dimension (L*W*H): 190*185*9mm
Self-discharge rate: <2.0%
Cycle lifespan: ≥3800 cycle @25oC 80% DOD
Standard charge: 5A
Max charge current: 25A
Limited voltage: 3.6V
Standard discharge: 5A
Max discharge current: 50A
Storage temperature: -10oC-45oC, 25%-85% RH
Shell: Al-plastic film
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Country of Origin
Small Orders Accepted
Main Export Markets:
Payment Method:Telegraphic Transfer (TT,T/T)
Minimum Order:500 Pieces
FOB Range: US$ 21.29 per unit (Pieces)
Lead Time: 7 - 15 days
HTS Code:8507.60.00 90
Dimensions per Unit: 19 × 18.5 × 0.9 Centimeters
Weight per Unit: 580 Grams
Units per Export Carton: 1
Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 21 × 20.5 × 2.9 Centimeters
Export Carton Weight: 500 Grams
Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.