Usage:Communication Base Station
Discharge Rate:High Discharge Rate
Specification:CE, SGS, RoHS, UL
Communication base stations LiFePO4 battery:
Cycle time: <2000
Discharge Current: 5A-200A(Can be customized)
1: The battery has long longevity and can cycle up to 2000 times
2: Do not contain harmful chemicals to human being and environment.
1. Electrical and hobby
2. Emergency power supply, LED light and flashlight.
3. Consumer applications
4. Electrical tools
5. Solar lawn, remote control
6. Electric vacuum cleaner, electric sweeper
7. Backup power supply, Medical Device and so on.
1. When the voltage between the two electrodes is over 36V, the safe voltage of human beings, do not contact the positive and negative terminals of battery pack with body.
2. It is strictly forbidden to immerse the battery in water or seawater, keep the battery in a cool and dry surrounding if it stands by.
3. Do not expose in the sun.
4. Do not expose in the rain or snow.
5. Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
6. Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
7. Do not reverse the positive and negative terminals.
8. Do not plug in the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
9. Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
10. Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
11. Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
12. Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
13. Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
14. Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity and magnetic field is great, otherwise, the safety devices may be damaged, causing hidden trouble of safety.
15. If the battery gives off strange odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appear abnormal during use, recharging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it.
16. In case the battery terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise poor performance may occur due to the poor connection with the instrument.
17. Do not expose to temperature above 60° C or heater;
18. Do not use the battery pack connected in series or parallel;