Key Specifications/Special Features:
1. Longer cycle life: Offers up to 20times longer cycle life and five times longer float /calendar life than lead acid battery, helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.
2. Lighter weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery. A 'drop in' replacement for lead acid batteries.
3. Higher power: Delivers twice power of lead acid battery,even high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity.
4. Wider temperature range: -20℃~60℃.
5. Superior safety: Lithium iron phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharging or short circuit situation.
6. Increased flexibility: Modular design enables deployment of up to four batteries in series and up to ten battery in parallel.
Nominal voltage: 3.2V
Nominal capacity; 10Ah
Dimension (L*W*H): 135*68*8(mm)
Self-discharge rate: <2.0%
Cycle life: ≥3800cycles @25℃ 80%DOD
Standard charge: 1A
Max. charge current: 5A
Limited voltage: 3.6V
Standard discharge: 1A
Max. discharge current: 10A
Storage temperature: -10℃~45℃ 25%~85%RH
Operating temperature: Charge:0~45℃ discharge:-20~60℃
Shell; Al-plastic film
1.Energy storage system for portable electronic devices
2.Energy storage system for wind and solar power stations.
4.HEV/BEV power systems
5.UPS product series
6.EPS electrical power system
7.Emergency/backup power supply
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Country of Origin
Small Orders Accepted
Main Export Markets:
Payment Method:Telegraphic Transfer (TT,T/T)
Minimum Order:500 Pieces
FOB Range: US$ 4.37 per unit (Pieces)
Lead Time: 15 - 20 days
HTS Code:8507.60.00 90
Dimensions per Unit: 13.5 × 6.8 × 0.8 Centimeters
Weight per Unit: 135 Grams
Units per Export Carton: 1
Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 15.5 × 8.8 × 2.8 Centimeters
Export Carton Weight: 1135 Grams
Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.