Low-speed electric cars to the road is how to go? The first to become the industry's most recent hot standard, the main controversy focused on: "security does not reduce" and "the use of lithium batteries," the two elements. This article is a detailed interpretation of these two controversial points exactly what content? What are the standards involved? What impact will give the industry?
From the first standard working conference, "safety is not reduced" is listed as the first standard-setting principles. For low-speed electric vehicles, the "security" involves the contents include: general safety matters, collision safety, vehicle and battery safety three major aspects.
1. General safety issues, most enterprises and low-speed car products can be done, a typical example is as follows:
1) charging safety: vehicles should have overcharge protection. When the vehicle is physically connected to an external power supply for charging, should not be able to move through its own drive system;
2) low-speed beeps and speeding alarm and speed limit function: the vehicle starts and the speed is lower than 20km / h, should be able to give outside the vehicle to send appropriate tips sound. When the speed of more than 65km / h, through the visual or acoustic signal alarm;
3) field of vision performance and indirect vision device: the vehicle's windshield wipers should be equipped with wipers, wiping brush area should ensure that the driver has a good front view. The vehicle shall be provided with at least one rearview mirror at the left and right and an inner rearview mirror;
4) vehicle roll safety.
2. Collision safety, in accordance with the contents of the three standard group meetings, the basic requirements of the post-collision safety identified as follows:
1) The vehicle shall be subjected to the frontal crash test according to GB / T31498 at the speed of 40km / h (48km / h), and the result of the collision shall meet the requirements of GB / T31498 and GB11551;
2) According to GB / T31498 side of the vehicle collision, the collision results to meet the GBT31498 and GB20071 requirements.
3. Vehicle electrical safety requirements, including vehicle and power battery system-related electrical safety standards.
The electric safety of vehicles complies with GBT 18384. Power battery system, if the use of lead-acid batteries, the standard is relatively simple, "QC_T 742-2006 lead-acid batteries for electric vehicles", the use of lithium battery system should meet the following label:
1) cycle life should meet the requirements of GB / T 31484;
2) safety should meet the requirements of GB / T 31485 and GB / T 31467.3;
3) electrical properties should be consistent with GB / T 31486, GB / T 31467.2 requirements.
Vehicle electrical safety standard system structure diagram